- Don't use password as your nick name, phone no. or pet names..
- Use the combination of lower case, uper case, numbers and special characters for passwords.
- Never click on any suspected link comes in a mail from unknown sender.
- Never give your passwords to any 3rd party websites for any service.
- Use different passwords for different accounts.
- the website url every time before login. EX: check url to be
- http://www.facebook.com before login to face account. Never login to
- website such as http://www.facebook.otherwebsit.com (MOST IMPORTANT)
- Use secondary email address and mobile phone numbers with secret questions for account recovery.
- other website account. It may be a cookie stealer script.
- use latest antivirus and antimalware softwares with firewall on.
Tuesday, April 26, 2011
How to protect your email id and facebook from hackers
Everybody use email accounts and social networking websites such as orkut, twitter and facebook. There are many important informations of a person in these email accounts and social networking website. so it is important to protect these account from hackers. Because hackers always try to get others account to get those secret and personal data for bad
purpose. If use your email id for business and other services then it's a great loss and trouble for you. So always try to be safe from hackers Follow these simple steps i am writing below to protect yourself from being hacked.
Never share your password to anyone.
These are some steps which you can follow for safe surfing over the internet.
Don't give any chance to hackers...